terça-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2020

Termeão 2004

 


6 Years ago, I experienced this wine in a birthday party of a close friend of mine. It was on the vicinity I set sail to Cape Town and I always kept a desire of repeat the experience. Some weeks ago I stumble on it. It marked the return from Singapore as I left Southeast Asia.

Made from Castelão, Touriga Nacional and Cabernet Sauvignon. 2758 bottles were produced, no wonder as some of the most delightful Portuguese wines, are hard to find.

The aromas are an infusion of pretty things: soil, cassis, some tobacco, sour cherries, dark chocolate hints.

This is pure luxury, still full of life, it has fruit jam with cherry. It is a stir, with character, it is a balsam to the senses. feels like an LBV Port Wine, dense, mysterious, layered and compact.

Ratting: ★★★

Sem comentários: